>The CM-150 controller is used with ROBOTIS DREAM and various DREAM parts.
(Geared motor, servo motor, touch sensor, LED module, IR sensor, etc.) can be connected to it.
RoboPlus Manager (version 18.104.22.168 or higher) can be used to restore the firmware.
RoboPlus Task (version 22.214.171.124.0 or higher) can be used to write task code that is downloaded to the CM-150.
A mini USB cable or LN-101 can be used to connect the CM-150 to a PC and download programs.
With the m.Task app for mobile devices, you can download programs via a wireless module.
nbsp;The BT-210 / BT-110A / ZIG-110A wireless modules can be connected to the CM-150 for wireless download.
The CM-150 controller does NOT support RoboPlus Motion.
¦ Hardware specifications
- Weight: 21g
- CPU: ARM-Kortex STM32F103C8
Operating voltage: 3.2V ~ 4.2V ~ 4.2V
Recommended: 3.7V (Li-ion battery x 1)
Standby status: 50mA
Execution status: 70mA
Maximum limit: 300mA
Operating temperature: -5?~70?
Internal I/O device:
- IR sensor (for distance detection) x 3
- MIC (for sound detection) x 1
- Buzzer x 1
- External I/O device />nbsp;
4-pin communication port:
- (for wireless control and download) x 1 x 1
- Micro-USB connector (for PC connection) x 1 x 1
- Motor connector (for geared motor) x 2
- Multi-purpose connector (for sensors and output) x 2 x 2
|Shipping weight:||0,02 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,01 Kg|