- The BT-410 is a device that enables serial communication (UART) via Bluetooth.
- The BT-410 has a walker that protects the circuits, and a pluggable cable that connects the device to the robot.
- Used with smartphones, tablet PCs or other devices that support BLE (Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy) to control the robot.
- iOS users must use BT-410 to connect the ROBOTIS MINI (included with the BT-210) to iOS. The BT-210 DOES NOT work with iOS.
Compatible Smart Devices
- Android: Android 4.4 or higher (e.g. Nexus 7 2nd gen.., Galaxy S3 or higher)
(Does not support low-cost version regardless of firmware version)
- iOS: iOS v8.1 or higher (e.g. iPhone 4S, iPod Touch 5, iPad 3rd Gen. or higher)
supported ROBOTIS Apps
- Android: ROBOTIS MINI App, R+m.Task, R+m.Motion2.0
- iOS: ROBOTIS MINI App, R+m.Motion2.0
- Weight: 3.5g
- Size: 18mm x 30mm x 9.1mm x 9.1mm
- Bluetooth 4.0 Energy Saving
- Effective Communication Range: 10 M
- Bandwidth Frequency: 2.4 GHz ISM Band
- Bandwidth: MAX 128kbps
- Standard Baud Rate: 57600bps
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- Power Consumption: 5mA (Max.)
- Operating temperature: -40? ~ 85?
- Baud rate range: 1,200 bit/s - 1,000,000,000 bit/s
- Antenna: Chip antenna
- Interface: UART (3.3V level)
|Shipping weight:||0,10 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,09 Kg|