The compact switching voltage regulator D24V6F12 accepts an input voltage between 15 V and 42 V and efficiently reduces it to 12 V with a maximum output current of 600 mA. The pins are spaced 0.1″ apart, making this board compatible with commercially available louvre-free breadboards and perfboards.
This deviation regulators generate lower output voltages from input voltages up to 42 V. They are switching regulators (also called switching power supplies (SMPS) or DC/DC converters) and have a typical efficiency between 80% and 90%, which is much more efficient than linear voltage regulators, especially when the difference between input and output voltage is large.
- Input voltage: Output voltage + dropout voltage] to 42 V (see below for more information on dropout voltage).
- Fixed 3.3 V, 5 V, 9 V or 12 V output (depending on controller version) with 4% accuracy
- Maximum output current: 300 mA or 600 mA (depending on controller version)
- 1.25 MHz Switching frequency
- 2 mA Typical no-load quiescent current (20 μA Typical quiescent current with SHDN = LOW)
- Integrated overtemperature and overcurrent shutdown
- Small size: 0.5″ × 0.4″ × 0.1″ (13 mm × 10 mm × 3 mm)
|Shipping weight:||0,01 Kg|