This small synchronous switching step-down regulator accepts an input voltage of up to 38 V and efficiently reduces it to 5 V. Typical efficiencies of 85% to 95% make this controller well suited for high power applications such as motor or servo supply. High efficiencies are maintained at low loads by dynamically changing the switching frequency, and an optional disconnect pin allows a low power state with a current consumption of several hundred microamps.
The modules have built-in reverse polarity protection, short-circuit protection, thermal shutdown to prevent overheating, soft start function to reduce inrush current and undervoltage lockout.
- 4.5 V to 38 V for version with 3.3 V output
[output voltage + dropout voltage] to 38 V at output voltages of 5 V and higher (see below for more information on dropout voltage).
- Fix 3.3 V or 5 V (depending on controller version) with 4% accuracy
- Typical maximum continuous output current: 5 A
- Integrated reverse polarity protection, overcurrent protection, overtemperature shutdown, soft start and undervoltage lockout integrated
- Typical efficiency from 85 % to 95 %, depending on input voltage and load; switching frequency changes automatically at light loads to maintain high efficiency.
- Typical no-load quiescent current below 1 mA; can be reduced to VIN by disabling the board to 10 µA to 20 µA per volt* Compact size: 0.7″ × 0.8″ × 0.35″ (17.8 mm × 20.3 mm × 8.8 mm)
- Two 0.086″ Mounting holes for screws #2 or M2
|Shipping weight:||0,01 Kg|