These tiny DC gearmotors with rust are available in a wide range of ratios from 5:1 to 1000:1 and with five different motors: Powerful 6 V and 12 V motors with long-life carbon rust (HPCB) and powerful (HP), medium power (MP) and low power (LP) 6 V motors with long-life precious metal rust. The 6 V and 12 V HPCB motors offer the same power at their respective rated voltages, with the 12 V motor consuming only half the current of the 6 V motor. The 6 V HPCB and 6 V HP motors are identical, except for their Bürsten, which only affect the life of the motor.
The HPCB versions (bottom left in the picture) differ from the versions with precious metal rust (bottom right in the picture) in their copper-colored connections. Note that the HPCB terminals are 0.5 mm wider than those of the other micrometal gear motor versions (2 mm vs. 1.5 mm) and about 1 mm closer together (6 mm vs. 7 mm).
- Größe: 10 × 12 × 26 mm1
- Weight: 9,5 g
- Shaft diameter: 3 mm2
- Ratio: 51,45:1
- Idle speed at 6V: 590 rpm.
- No-load current at 6V: 0.07 A
- Standstill current at 6V: 1.6 A
- Standstill torque at 6V: 0.86 kg-cm
- Maximum output power at 6V: 1.3 W
- Longer motor shaft?: N
- Motor type: 1.6A Stall at 6V (HP 6V)
- Power at maximum efficiency:
- Maximum efficiency at 6V: 38 %.
- Speed at maximum efficiency: 490 rpm.
- Torque at maximum efficiency: 0,15 kg-cm
- Current at maximum efficiency: 0,32 A
- Output power at maximum efficiency: 0,75 W
|Shipping weight:||0,02 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,01 Kg|