These tiny DC gearmotors with rust are available in a wide range of ratios from 5:1 to 1000:1 and with five different motors: Powerful 6 V and 12 V motors with long-life carbon rust (HPCB) and powerful (HP), medium power (MP) and low power (LP) 6 V motors with long-life precious metal rust. The 6 V and 12 V HPCB motors offer the same power at their respective rated voltages, with the 12 V motor consuming only half the current of the 6 V motor. The 6 V HPCB and 6 V HP motors are identical, with the exception of their Bürsten, which only affect the life of the motor.
Note: Overtightening or overloading gearmotors can greatly shorten their service life and even result in immediate damage.
- Größe: 10 × 12 × 26 mm
- Weight: 9,5 g
- Shaft diameter: 3 mm
- Ratio: 150,58:1
- Idle speed at 6V: 220 rpm.
- No-load current at 6V: 0.10 A
- Standstill current at 6V: 1.5 A
- Standstill torque at 6V: 2.0 kg-cm
- Maximum output power at 6V: 1.1 W
- Longer motor shaft?: N
- Long-life carbon rust?: Y
Motor type: 1.5A stable at 6V (HPCB 6V - carbon rust)
Power at maximum efficiency:
- Maximum efficiency at 6V: 31 %.
- Speed at maximum efficiency: 170 rpm.
- Torque at maximum efficiency: 0.41 kg-cm
- Current at maximum efficiency: 0.39 A
- Output power at maximum efficiency: 0.73 W
|Shipping weight:||0,02 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,01 Kg|