The Phidgets 1000 lux light sensor measures light intensities up to 1,000 lux, which is approximately equivalent to the typical lighting in a studio or with the sky on a busy day. The light sensor measures both white and fluorescent light.
Each light sensor is individually calibrated by the manufacturer Phidgets and gets a label with the calibration value on the Rück side of the board. You can use the calibration value for your calculation in order to increase the measurement accuracy.
Many light sensors display very different values, which depends on the detected light type. The Phidgets 1000 lux light sensor, on the other hand, differentiates between measurements of fluorescent and white glowing light by a factor of only 1.2..
If you need a larger measuring range, the Phidgets 70,000 lux light sensor could be interesting for you.
Scope of delivery:
- One Phidgets light sensor 1000 lux
- One sensor cable (60 cm)
- Sensor type: Light sensor
- Sensor output: Non-ratiometric
- Maximum response time: 2 ms
- Wavelength of the absorption maximum: 625 nm
- Minimum light intensity: 1 lx
- Maximum luminous intensity (5 V): 1 klx
- Luminous flux ratio: 1.2
- Electrical properties:
- Output impedance: 1 Kilo-Ohm
- Minimum supply voltage: 2.4 V (direct current)
- Maximum supply voltage: 5.5 V (DC current)
- Maximum current consumption: 5 mA
- Physical properties:
- Minimum operating temperature: -40°C
- Maximum operating temperature: 85°C
|Shipping weight:||0,02 Kg|