The USB isolator can also be used to avoid problems caused by grounding differences between USB host and USB devices. The USB Isolator can be very useful to stabilize systems.
- Control via USB
- Insulation voltage (DC) 1 kV DC
- USB voltage min. 4.5 V DC
- USB voltage max. 5.4 V DC
- Available external current 350 mA
- Current consumption min. 29 mA
- Available external voltage 5 V DC
- Efficiency of the voltage regulator 73 %.
- Physical properties:
- Operating temperature Min -40 °C
- Operating temperature Max 65 °C
|Shipping weight:||0,01 Kg|