Measure the distance of an opaque object up to 4 mm away with reflected IR light. Connects to an analog input or VINT hub connector.
The 1146_0 IR reflection sensor uses an infrared LED and a phototransistor to measure the distance of an object between 1mm and 4mm. This sensor can also detect the presence of an object at a distance of up to 9 mm, but it cannot reliably measure the distance.
This sensor works best on objects with smooth, opaque surfaces. For this reason you can also distinguish between a reflecting object and a non-reflecting object at the same distance.
- Sensor type Distance (infrared)
- Controlled by voltage ratio input
- Sensor output type ratiometric
- Measuring distance Min. 1.5 mm
- Measuring distance Max. 4 mm
- Detection distance Min 200 μm
- Detection distance Max. 9 mm
- Electrical properties
- Supply voltage min. 4.8 V DC
- Supply voltage max. 5.3 V DC
- Current consumption Max. 50 mA
- Physical properties
- Operating temperature Min -40 °C
- Operating temperature Max. 85 °C
|Shipping weight:||0,02 Kg|