The 3267 is a 12-volt geared motor that generates a torque of 6.63 kg-cm at 49 rpm. As this motor has lower power for its size, you can expect a longer life than other motors.
The planetary gear of this motor is more demanding than a typical spur gear and offers higher efficiency, higher torque and quieter motor operation.
- Motor type DC motor
- Output power (mechanical) 3.8 W
- Maximum speed at rated voltage 49 rpm.
- Rated torque 6.6 kg-cm
- Standstill torque 46.8 kg-cm
- Rated voltage 12 V DC 12 V DC
- Rated current 650 mA
- Standstill current 2.4 A
- Physical properties:
- Shaft diameter 8 mm
- Wire length 350 mm
- Weight 526 g
- Transmission specifications:
- Gear type Planetary gear
- Gear ratio 50 801⁄895 : 1
- Number of gear teeth 3
- Maximum strength of toothed wheel 61 kg-cm
- Shaft Maximum axial load 50 N
- Shaft Maximum radial load 35 N
- Reverse span Error 3°
|Shipping weight:||0,60 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,50 Kg|