The 3261E is a 12-volt geared motor that generates a torque of 0.24 kg cm3 at 1080 rpm. It is a small, low cost motor suitable for low torque, high speed applications. This motor is quite compact considering how much power it can deliver.
This motor is equipped with an E4P US digital encoder that tracks the rotation of the motor and allows you to precisely control your motor.
The planetary gear of this motor is more demanding than a typical spur gear and offers higher efficiency, higher torque and quieter motor operation.
This motor can be controlled by a DC motor controller.
Included in delivery:
- 3032 - E4P Encoder cable
- Motor type DC motor with encoder
- Output power (mechanical) 2.9 W
- Maximum speed at rated voltage 1080 rpm.
- Rated torque 240 g-cm
- Standstill torque 1.3 kg-cm
- Rated voltage 12 V DC 12 V DC
- Rated current 410 mA
- Stall current 1.5 A
- Physical properties:
- Shaft diameter 6 mm
- Weight 147 g
- Recommended cable cross-section (motor) 20 - 25 AWG
- Gear unit specifications
- Gear unit type Planetary gear unit
- Gear ratio 3 12⁄17 : 1
- Number of gears 1
- Maximum strength of toothed wheel 6 kg-cm
- Shaft Maximum axial load 35 N
- Shaft Maximum radial load 25 N
- Reverse span error 3°
- Encoder specifications
- Encoder resolution 360 CPR
- Connector type E4P
- Current consumption Min. 27 mA
- supply voltage min. 4.5 V DC
- supply voltage max. 5.5 V DC
|Shipping weight:||0,30 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,15 Kg|