The 3270 is a 24-volt geared motor that generates a torque of 14.3 kg-cm at 192 rpm. It is a large motor that delivers a lot of torque even at higher speeds.
The planetary gear of this motor is more demanding than a typical spur gear and offers higher efficiency, higher torque and quieter motor operation.
In this revision of the 3270, the rear shaft and mounting holes have been modified to be compatible with the 3531 Optical Encoder HKT22.
- Motor type DC motor
- Output power (mechanical) 30 W
- Maximum speed at rated voltage 192 rpm.
- Rated torque 14.3 kg-cm
- Standstill torque 95.5 kg-cm
- Rated voltage 24 V DC 24 V DC
- Rated current 2.2 A
- Standstill current 10.8 A
- Physical properties:
- Shaft diameter 12 mm
- Wire length 300 mm
- Weight 1.5 kg
- Gear unit specifications
- Gear unit type Planetary gear unit
- Gear ratio 12 24⁄25 : 1
- Number of gears 2
- Maximum strength of toothed wheel of 153 kg-cm
- Shaft Maximum axial load 200 N
- Shaft Maximum radial load 100 N
- Reverse error margin 3°
|Shipping weight:||1,70 Kg|
|Product weight:||1,50 Kg|