The DE-ACCM3D is the most advanced analog accelerometer solution to date with a triaxial ±3g accelerometer chip. It also has integrated operational amplifiers for direct connection to the analog inputs of a microcontroller or for operating larger loads.
>The ACCM3D has an integrated 3.3V LDO regulator that allows you to supply the board with 3.5V to 15V sources. You can also use this controller to operate an external microcontroller with up to 50mA. For operation from 2.0V you can bypass the voltage regulator and select the operating voltage itself.
>It is designed to fit into the DIP-16 form factor, making the DE-ACCM3D suitable for breadboarding, perfboarding and use in standard chip sockets. To keep things as simple as possible, there are only 5 pins - two for the power supply and three for the analog outputs X, Y and Z.
Additional circuits ensure that the product is not damaged by reversed power connections.
- Model: DE-ACCM3D
- Performance: Three-axis ±3g sampling
- 333mV/g sensitivity at 3.3V
- 500Hz bandwidth
- Precise driving up to a load of 500?
- 3.5V to 15V input with built-in regulator
- 2.0V to 3.6V input bypassing the regulator
- Draws only 0.9mA!
- Protection functions: Reverse polarity protection
- Output short-circuit protection
|Shipping weight:||0,01 Kg|