LVBoost is a boost converter that can accept voltages up to 0.5V and convert them into higher, more useful voltages such as 3.3V or 5V. It has an exceptionally low quiescent current - typically below .4mA. These features make LVBoost a good choice for powering projects from solar or other renewable energy sources.
From a 3V input, 500mA at 5V output are easily accessible, so you can charge almost any portable device that meets USB specifications.
The output voltage is adjusted using a small screw potentiometer on the LVBoost side.
- 2.2 to 5V Output voltage range
- 5V to 5V Input voltage range
- 1.5A Maximum input current
- 1 or 2 cells Alkaline/NiMH to USB chargers Solar cell regulation
- Single cell Lithium to 5V conversion
- Thermoelectric generators
- Small wind generators and other dynamos
- Telephone chargers
|Shipping weight:||0,01 Kg|