The Polulu DRV8834 Low Current Stepper MotorDriver Carrier is a breakout board for TI’s DRV8834 Microstepping Bipolar Stepper Motor Driver. The module has pin assignments and interfaces that are almost identical to those of the A4988 carrier. This allows you to use the DRV low current stepper motor driver carrier as a drop-in replacement for these boards in many applications. The DRV8834 stepper motor driver carrier operates in the 2.5 to 10.8 V voltage range. This allows stepper motors to be driven with voltages that are too low for other drivers. In addition, the DRV8834 stepper motor driver carrier can provide a continuous current of approximately 1.5A per phase and without any heat sink or force an air current (with a peak value of up to 2A).
The DRV8834 stepper motor driver carrier also features adjustable current limiting, overcurrent and overheating protection, and six microstep resolutions (up to 1/32 step). The DRV8824 Stepper Motor Driver Carrier is a carrier board or breakout board for TI’s DRV8834 Stepper Motor Driver.
The A4988 Stepper Motor Driver Carrier lets you control a bipolar stepper motor with up to an output current of 2 A per coil.
- Simple step and direction control interface
- Six different step resolutions: Full Step, Half Step, 1/4 Step, 1/8 Step, 1/16 Step and 1/32 Step
- Adjustable current control lets you set the maximum output current with a potentiometer, allowing you to use a voltage above the recommended voltage to achieve higher step rates
- Intelligent chopping control that automatically selects the correct current decay mode (fast decay or slow decay)
- Range of maximum supply voltage: 2.5 to10.8 V
- Integrated controllers (no external logic power supply required)
- Can connect directly to 3.3V and 5V systems
- Thermal shutdown at Üoverheating, lockout at undervoltage and protection of Ütransition current>
- Protection against earth fault, supply shortage and switched off load 4-layer-
- 2oz copper PCB for improved heat dissipation
- Exposed removable floor pad under the Driver IC on the bottom of the PCB module size
|Shipping weight:||0,01 Kg|